The term ‘Christopher East’ or any aliases listed in the PDF document available for download by click here or navigating to http://www.christophereast.com/downloads/11 or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 145-157 St John Street, London. EC1V 4PW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you would like a written copy of these terms and conditions please send a self addressed envelope along with 2 large first class stamps to:
Christopher East, MBCS
145-157 St John Street
Or send a self addressed envelope with the appropriate pre-paid postage for 4 sheets of A4 pieces of paper contained inside the envelope you send to;
Christopher East, MBCS
4283 Express Lane
United States of America
In either case, I aim to respond within 28 business days, however I am always happy to provide you with a PDF copy of these terms and conditions whenever asked. Send a blank email to [email protected], and you will receive a PDF copy of the terms and conditions displayed on this website within 24 hours.
This page was last updated on Monday 30th July, 2012 by Mr. Christopher S.N.A.D. East, MBCS